Evan S. Lipstein has practiced law in the Denver area since 1974.
With a professional degree in architecture, three decades in the courts, and six years of experience as a planning commissioner, Evan's background is especially valuable to clients with legal issues involving construction, real estate and land use issues.
Plus, Evan also has significant experience in employment, personal injury, and professional liability cases. He regularly serves as an arbitrator and as a "special master"appointed by the courts, which has given him an even broader perspective of the types of issues there are--and how they can be resolved.
Evan also regularly attends legal seminars to keep him on the cutting edge of legal practices.
- Auto Accidents
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Construction Law
- Eminent Domain
- Employment Law
- Land Use
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Real Estate Law
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California,
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California,
- Leonard v. McMorris, 63 P.3d 323
- Branson School Distr. RE-82 v. Romer, 161 F.3d 619
(10th Cir. 1998)
- Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Services, Inc. v. City and County of Denver, 795 P.2d 271
- Capitran, Inc. v. Great Western Bank, 872 P.2d1370
(Colo. App. 1994)
- Martin/Martin, Inc.
- The RMH Group, Inc.
- Acepex Management Corp.
- Builders Kitchen Center, Inc.
- Propp Realty, Inc.
- San Luis Central Railway Co.
- Smith - LaRock Architecture
- Colorado Super Lawyer
- First Judicial District Award of Merit
- City of Lakewood, Colorado Planning Commission,
- (Chairman, 1988-1990)
- Colorado Supreme Court Civil Rules Committee,
- American Arbitration Association
- Construction and Employment Arbitrator
- Colorado Bar Association
- (Past Vice President)
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- (Past President)